749 Altmetric Mentions
We are now recruiting Associate Editors for our Editorial Board to join our team of academic editors in assessing manuscripts in the field of medical genomics.
Analysis of cosmonaut blood samples before and after long duration space flights highlights changes in key proteins associated with inflammation and muscle repair.
Pediatric patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation show a specific gut microbiome composition that may predict the onset of acute Graft-versus-Host Disease after treatment.
Aims and scope
- Matteo Pasini, BioMed Central, UK
- Anne Menard, BioMed Central, UK
- Bethan Wicker, BioMed Central, UK
- Youping Deng, University of Hawaii
- Kun Huang, Ohio State University